4.6.07

DAY DREAMER


I feel my body shrinking
It’s the time before thousands of bubbles spring up from my mind
Bubbles full of images
Images with people and settings
Every time they are quite different
I’ m happy because I’ m building up my own reality
I love dreaming of people
Dreaming without fear, guilt
It’s the time that my visions are coming truth
It’ a way to escape from the world I’ m leaving
It’s a way to forget what I have seen, what I have heard
Whatever makes me feel angry, frustrated
Don’t judge me for being a day dreamer
I want to change my world, I want to feel happy.

I’ve got a needle; I want to blow the bubbles
And every thought, scream, tear, desperation get free
Don’t judge me for being a day dreamer
I just need to make my hearing
I just need to make you smile….

*Keep memories alive, keep moments that scratched you sharply
Never let yourself been hurt
Never let them destroy your soul



1 σχόλιο:

πετρος είπε...

oi 2 teleftees strofes mou aresan perissotero..